Whether you are a first home buyer or a seasoned investor, we are committed to providing you with the right home loan to meet your needs. Along with providing competitve interest rates, access to additional deposits and redraw facilities, we will provide you with customer service that you will value for the life of your loan.
Our industry leading customer service is what sets us apart from other home loan providers. Our commitment to you, our borrowers:
We have a dedicated team here in house, ready to answer your questions. When you call the team, your call will be answered by a real person. Your queries will be answered by a friendly team member, our team will guide you through your home loan application process and into the future.
Not only that, our team is qualified and fully compliant. You can feel confident that you are in safe hands and we will find the loan that's right for you.
Buying your first home can be a daunting experience. Whether you are re-financing, down-sizing or investing, there is always so much to consider when taking out a loan. That is why it is vital to use an expert who understand the market to seek out the most appropriate loan for you.
Our aim is to find you a loan that not only meets your requirements, but exceeds your expectations in terms of rate, product and service. We believe in providing borrowers with choice and opportunity, and at Xen Wealth we pride ourselves in supporting you to achieve your dream of owning your own home.
First Home Buyer
A home buyer can obtain financing (a loan) either to purchase or secure against the property from a financial institution via a finance broker (that’s what we do!). Features of mortgage loans such as the size of the loan, maturity of the loan, interest rate, method of paying off the loan and other characteristics can vary considerably. It’s always best to speak with a mortgage broking professional to determine the loan that is right for you.
Investment Loans Investment loans are structured in a specific way that allows you to make the most of your assets! An investment plan is one that works toward building your wealth and securing your financial freedom. For some, the future may seem a long way off, but the time to act is now because the future waits for no one. The housing market is generally a seven to ten year cycle: there are always highs, lows and steady patches.
Due to expensive upfront costs and regulation related hurdles, smaller businesses do not typically have direct access to the debt and equity markets for financing purposes. Therefore, they must rely on financial institutions to meet their financing needs. Commercial Loans are renewable loans used to finance a company’s immediate working capital needs. These can be large or small scale and usually operate short-term.
Standard variable & fixed rate loans
The variable rate loan offers more features and flexibility than the basic or “no frills” loan, so the rate is usually slightly higher. Fixed rate loans are set at a fixed rate for a specified period – usually one to five years. The advantage of allowing you to organise your finances and repayments without the risk of rising interest rates is offset by the disadvantage of not benefiting from a drop in rates.
A bridging loan may be necessary to cover the financial gap when buying one property before the existing one is sold. This finance is generally secured against your property as you are utilising the equity in your existing property. Usually, bridging loans are short term and more expensive than other types of loans.
We also specialise in helping you secure your loan and financial freedom by offering risk and life insurance. Through our valued partnership arrangement with an insurance brokerage firm About risk we are able to offer our clients a range of different insurance opportunities. This service offers free consultation and even if you are happy with your current insurer for your home, business or any other insurance requirement, call the office for a second opinion on price and cover.
A loan to a Self Managed Super Fund in order to assist with the acquisition of an eligible income producing property. The money borrowed is applied to the purchase of an asset. You will need financial advice about the structure and implications of this particular loan set up. We will work together with your accountant and solicitor to ensure
To assist you in making an informed decision, here is what you can expect at our initial coffee chat:-
1. We take the time to understand you, your lifestyle and financial goals
2. Will calculate your borrowing power and how much you can afford to repay
3. We will compare hundreds of home loan deals to find the right one for you
4. Clearly explain the fees, costs and conditions associated with home loans
5. Answer any questions you may have about home loans and moving home
6. You will walk out of the meeting with a personalised report which reveals your loan options.
Purchasing a new home/refinancing can be confusing, so here is a guide on what you can expect once you decide to proceed.
1. Initial Coffee Chat - you should have already had a chat with our lending expert. It's all about you, your needs, your goals and where you are at financially.
2. Application (pre-approval) - Once you have decided to proceed, we will place an application on your behalf and you will need to provide some personal information including details of your financial position, and identification. Once this has been completed, you can now start looking for real estate!
3. Submit an Offer - When you find the one, you will have to place an offer. Once an offer is accepted (by the seller), you will be required to pay a holding deposit. If you’ve bought privately, the cooling off period begins once you exchange contracts and pay the full 10% deposit (or the deposit agreed by the parties and stated in the contract). If you have been successful at auction, you will need to pay a deposit up front. There is no cooling off period if you buy at auction.
4. Valuation of the property - If we haven't done so, we will order a valuation – a full valuation usually takes between 3 and 5 days.
5. Approval (unconditional) Before giving your unconditional approval, your Home Loan Manager will consider your contract of sale and full valuation, as well as updated financial documents. If you satisfy the lending criteria, the unconditional approval will be given. If you’ve bought privately and have not yet paid your full deposit, you’ll be required to pay the balance now.
6. Loan documents - The bank solicitors will prepare the loan documents and will contact your solicitor or conveyancer to obtain a copy of the transfer and other required documentation. Unless you’re buying vacant land or an apartment, you’ll need to arrange building insurance and provide a copy of the certificate of currency.
7. Loan settlement - Your solicitor or conveyancer will contact the solicitor to book a settlement date. Settlement periods vary between different States and Territories so you’ll need to confirm your timeframe with your solicitor or conveyancer. You’ll need to provide your financial contribution to the purchase at this stage.
8. Your new home! - The settlement is complete and your home loan is in place. Congratulations! We’ll confirm your new account number and repayment details. We’ll be there to help with any questions or changes to your home loan now or in the future.
What can you bring with you to get us off on the right track?
You’ll also need to bring:
You’ll also need to bring:
You’ll also need to bring:
You’ll also need to bring:
Your initial appointment will take around 60 minutes.
At the end of your meeting, you’ll understand how much you can borrow and all the costs associated with buying or refinancing your new home.
"What does a Finance Broker do?"
Finance brokers are professionals within the lending finance industry. They work with you to determine your borrowing needs and how much you can borrow. Professional Finance Brokers only focus on loans. Inside Finance have access to a wide variety of loans. This means we can find a loan and strategy that is just right for you.
"Do you charge fees for home and investment loans?"
Some mortgage brokers charge a fee and some don’t. When you take out a loan via a Mortgage Broker – it does not cost you more. That is an absolute myth. Brokers get paid commission by the bank for bringing new business to them, this does not impact your rate or level of service.
Some brokers charge a fee for their service. They must disclose this fee upfront to you so you know what you will be up for if you engage their services.
"Don’t you just recommend the lender who pays you the most commission?"
Absolutely not! There is legislation in our industry, called the National Consumer Credit Protection Act or NCCP, that is designed to protect consumers and ensure ethical and professional standards in the finance industry. We tell you upfront what commission we will be getting from the bank. Our job, our only job, is to find the best loan for your needs and serviceability.
"Isn’t it more expensive to use a Broker?"
This depends on how much you have saved for a deposit and what you current expenses are. Give us a call and we can go into your options in more detail.
"How much can i borrow?"
Some Brokers charge a fee for their service which they must disclose to you up-front before you engage their services.
Brokers are required to conduct necessary due diligence to ensure serviceability of a proposed loan can be met.
"Should I go fixed or variable?"
I am only allowed to recommend a product based on what you say is most important to you eg “pay my loan off quickly” or “guaranteed repayments”.
I do however, live by the following; “if you want flexibility take a variable rate loan, if you want budget certainty take a fixed rate loan, if you want both, then do both”
"I am not in your area, can we still work together?"
Sure thing! We are mobile brokers so we can come to you!
"Which lenders do you deal with?"
I am a Finance Broker representative of Connective. This means I have access to many lenders – these include major banks, second tier lenders and credit unions. We can source you a loan from your preferred lender if you wish.
The Reserve Bank of Australia meet on the first Tuesday every month to determine the official cash rate for the country. The lenders then use this information to set their own rates. Finance brokers do not set rates.
"Why should i use a mortgage broker if i can go with a bank?"
When we talk about a ‘loan product’ we are preferring to the thousands of options that are currently available for you for your loan. Each bank (for lender) has loans of different loan options – low doc, package loans, re-draw facilities, plant and equipment loans, fixed, interest only, interested in advance, variable, introductory variable… the issues you face as a consumer is ‘which loan is right for me?’ And that is where a finance broker comes in.
If you go direct to the bank, you will only be offered the loan options available through that one lender. As your mortgage broker, we do all the leg work for you. We are across many lenders and all of their loan products and our sole purpose is to find the right loan for your needs.